After slowly accumulating/clicking on articles etc in twitter and other places, here's the weekly round-up:
- Excellent read on big ideas meeting two-way communications.
- Time + others partner to produce a customized weekly mag. This is brilliant.
- Guy Kawasaki on twitter.
- Getting the knee back in shape.
- Mark Cuban on the coming bandwidth issues.
- Hamlet in new media. I got a message back from one of the Richmond Shakespeare folks with another one by Ophelia: "Ophelia likes flowers. Flowers, flowers, flowers. Oh look! A river........ Ophelia is no longer online."
- Continuing the Shakespeare thing... six new works by the Bard?
- Interesting - kashi has a community section of its site.
- Feel so behind. Just found Brian Morrissey this week.
- Helping displays ads get better.
- Bands still seem to be one step ahead of everyone else. This idea from No Doubt is outstanding.
- More tools/ideas for twitter. Thanks @definetigers.
- Focus groups are dead?
- Ad age: playtime is over for social media.
- Read if you have 15 mins... long piece on web advertising, but thought-provoking, from TechCrunch.