3/12/2006

shrieking

Here's a random story. I spent a large chunk of time today in a Verizon store. It took an eternity to get through the waiting line there, and I saw something that made me smile at one point. A little baby gave out a about a 2-second shriek, and then started laughing. In that instant I was smiling but also kind of jealous of babies, and how they can do that kind of thing - I would have felt loads better had I been able to shriek... and then, hello mr. security guard.

Here's an idea - rent out a small space in malls and put up soundproofing on all the walls, let people pay $1 or 2 and let them in for 15 seconds for a top-of-the-lungs yell to let out some frustration. Especially in November/December that kind of thing could work out well...

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah that's awesome. i could use that...

sorry i haven't replied; been superbusy; planning to get back to all the planners at some point.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home