9/06/2006

the onion on innovation


The Onion has a great piece this week that labels the car as one of the easiest invention of the 20th century. It's well worth the minute it takes to read.

"I thought I was living in an age of innovation. But if the car is the best thing we've been able to come up with in the past hundred years, then color me bored. Want to hear a better way to get around, off the top of my head? Okay, how about giant robots carrying us from place to place in human-sized satchels slung across their chests?"

I'm also really impressed with the site's "blog" button that let me grab that image/headline thing at the top... what a cool approach to give people an easy way to start talking about an article. It worked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home